The company’s existing facilities allow serving ships up to 120 m long with the draught of 7 m. The developed infrastructure of the berth zones, including automobile and railway connection allows “CCTL-Stevedoring Company” to carry out all cargo handling operations in shortest time.
The Stevedoring company carries out:
- loading-unloading and package of containers;
- delivery of containers under loading and further dispatch;
- acceptance , storage and dispatch of freights in refrigerator containers, as well as reception and storage the empty containers of sea lines;
- formation of freight parties in warehouses; The stevedoring department serves vessels of feeder carriers through its berths, equipped by frame cranes:
- The stevedoring department serves vessels of feeder carriers through the berths, equipped by frame cranes.
Cargo parties of clients are stored in Temporary bonded warehouse (TBW), belonging «CCTL » JSC. The warehouse of temporary storage SC consists of several opened areas and covered premises with the total area of 30000 sq. m.
Temporary bonded warehouse is equipped by:
- railway and automobile access roads;
- viaducts for unloading/loadings the railway cars and motor transport;
- the reloading equipment – frame cranes, the hosting capacity of which range from 10 to 32 tons;
- floating cranes, the hosting capacity of which ranges from 35 to 100 tons;
- frame cranes, the hosting capacity of which ranges from 30 to 50 tons;
- pneumatic cranes, the hosting capacity of which 16 t;
- inspection platforms;
- the certificated weight equipment.
The range of the cargoes moved through TBW, can include following general cargoes:
- Sea 20’ and 40’ foot containers, including refeer container;
- The packaged metal rolling, saw-timbers;
- Large-sized cargoes and piece cargoes in container.