CCTL – Stevedoring Company" has extensive areas for accommodation and storage of freights, rendering its clients full complex of services:
- Acceptance of cargoes at a warehouse;
- Responsible storage of cargoes in a warehouse;
- The organization of the accounting of a freight according to the requirements of the client;
- Formation of the freight parties, the consolidated dispatching.
All warehouses are equipped with the necessary load-lifting equipment and are under 24-hour protection.
The warehouse areas belonging "CCTL – Stevedoring Company":
- Open-air protected warehouses, with the total area of 45 000 sq. m. These warehouses are intended to acceptance, storage and processing of 20’ and 40 'containers and are equipped by two bridge cranes with the hoisting capacity of 32 t and 50 t. The warehouses have automobile and railway accesses
- covered heated warehouses, with the total area of almost 20 000 sq. m. These warehouses are equipped by cargo handling machinery, the hoisting capacities of which range from 3 to 10 t, the security and fire guard system etc. These warehouses are intended to storage of industrial and ship equipment, armatures, including the home appliances, paint, varnish and building materials, textile products, packaged food and industrial goods, electrotechnical products, metal rolling, pipes, furniture.
- covered unheated warehouses, which are intended to storage of black and color metal rolling, and also various industrial products. All warehouses are under protection.
- warehouse for storage of sheet and profile rolling ,with the total area of almost 10 618 sq. m allows to process daily up to 300 t metal. The warehouse is equipped by the bridge crane with the hoisting capacity up to 10 t, the bridge crane with an electromagnetic washer with the hoisting capacity up to 10 t and frame crane FC - 36 with magnetic cross-arm.
- customs warehouse for short-term storage of the freights, including both opened and covered warehouse with the total area of 2 000 sq. m. The warehouse is intended to storage of export-import freights at their moving through customs border of Russia. Here imported goods can be stored duty-free. These warehouses are certified by the Baltic Customs. Carries out works on accommodation of the goods under a customs mode, preparation of freight for further dispatching and transportations in small parties.
- warehouse for saw-timbers the area of 5340 sq. m. The warehouse is equipped by tower crane (5 tones) for processing empty refrigerator containers.
- the territory for storageof saw-timbers with the total area of 6387 sq. m. The warehouse is equipped by pneumatic crane (16 tones) for unloading gondolas.