«Commercial center, transport and wood» JSC was established on the 1st of november, 1994, and has been devepoling, growing and strenghtening its positions on the stevedoring market ever since.
Today our company is a modern marine terminal, processing more than 370 thousand tons of various cargo, including hazardous and dangerous cargo.
Our top priorities are not just increasing volumes of transhipment and improvement of buisness process, but also job creation, support of strategic and newest cargo flows, and also maintenance of a good image of Russian buisness in terms of fulfilling contracts with foreign customers.
We have our own infrastructure and transhipment equipment at our disposal, as well as a team of professionals interested in the development of the terminal, our customers and the port of St. Petersburg as a whole, which ensures the quality of our services
Our main areas of activity are:
- Stevedoring services – ships, road and railroad transport loading/unloading, and related services;
- Full set of marine container loading services of any difficulty, including the transfer of loaded containers to other container terminals;
- Warehouse services – outdoor cargo storage areas, as well as heated and non heated warehouses;
- Customs warehouse – cargo storage and customs registration;
- Warehouse and office space rental;
- Supply of equipment for ship building and repairing needs.
JSC «CCTL» owns 17,244 ha. of land including:
4 berths for processing and settling of vessels;
7 kilometers of non-public railway tracks;
65 000 square meters of open storage areas;
25 612 square meters of covered warehouses;
3 500 square meters of office space.
Works at our terminal are mainly done with our own equipment - reachstackers, forklifts, locomotives, gantry cranes, bridge cranes, railway cranes, trucks, cargo handling devices.